We have expertise in installing tile flooring of various types and sizes, offering the perfect tile for any room – whether it’s porcelain, marble, travertine, cement, ceramic, or granite, we can install them all.
Have Questions About Tile Flooring?
We have answers. Check out our FAQ section below.
- Porcelain – Cleans easily and comes in many styles.
- Ceramic – Durable and comes in many styles and colors.
- Cement – Strong, durable and great for custom patterns.
- Granite – Virtually indestructible. Great even on outdoor patios.
- Travertine – A unique limestone that is great for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Marble – A natural stone, great for rooms other than kitchens.
Porcelain is a type of ceramic, and often comes with some benefits over pure ceramic tiles, including stain resistance, being impervious to liquids, and durability.
Both ceramic and porcelain tile floor installation are great options to enhance your kitchen or bathroom. The only subtle difference between the two is water absorption. Choosing between the two depends on your specific project needs.